Historic Hoosier Hills RC&D Watershed Projects
Central Muscatatuck and Indian-Kentuck Watershed Projects
Improving Southeastern Indiana's Water, One Watershed at a time
Be Involved in Your Watershed
Are you interested in becoming involved with the Indian-Kentuck Watershed Project? If yes, what are your interests?
Steering Committee Member:
Discuss and formulate decisions for the watershed project. Members who serve as steering committee members will meet at least quarterly or more frequently when necessary.
Work with the committee of your choice. Meetings are held as needed, depending on the phase of the project.
Participate in activities such as stream assessments, creek clean-ups, and other outreach projects.
Benefits of Involvement
- Be a voice for citizens or your community
- Support and represent a particular interest in water quality
- Learn more about water resource conservation and restoration
- Experience how your unique knowledge and skills can make a difference
- Work with great people and have fun!
If you are interested in becoming involved with the Indian-Kentuck Watershed fill out the form below and hit send.